Jan. 2nd 2007
First day of my R&D 3 months term at BUC this year!
Good start even if I did not got all done in one day as I planned ;-).
Lunch with RK and OEO at Istoot near SHOG after sorting through all the litterature I brought tasted good!
Then off to LB for renewing my card for accessing the RR. I walked trough the newly re-opened SB. Very nice and a lot of rel. good shops.
Then LB – needed proof of home address. I payed £5 to hook-up to wireless at a center restaur. and did e-mailing and check of my files at CUBs server. However had to pay another pound to get online again and ask for address proof from my local tax-office.
RK got me signed up at FF and we did workout for 1.5 h. Afterwards salad dinner ala RK at home.
Now a smooth and nice home evening and almost good night.
Addendum 1st day
NPM, science, edu and healthcare!
The lunch discussion was good and important e.g. governmental/public..
The NPM-plaque in public healthcares as well as in higher education and R&D around the globe has to be stopped!
I referred to the PhD-thesis by ESN in NO – by a psycol. Built upon a program in leadership running for years. The thesis is confidential! However articles from the same author have pointed towards side effects from this program leading to a kind of corruption and negative effects.
We all agreed upon that higher education and healthcare cannot be running after NPM-principles!
Science, all edu and healthcare are free and officially runned by the government in NO and one can not administer one self, scientists or societies to knowledge!
søndag 6. mai 2007
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar